Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grocery Bags for Sis

My sister, Vivian bought me fabric for me to make her some grocery bags about... a month ago. They immediately went to the bottom of my to-do pile. I was bored one day last week, so I decided I might as well get them over with (hehe!)


My sister's style is very simple and plain. I was actually surprised that she chose prints for these bags! But, the patterns actually do suit her.


It was her idea to add contrasting stitches to the handles. I ended up liking it!



They're cute bags but I still like mine better!



Thanks for being so patient with me lil sis!! Linking up to these fab parties.

7 comments:

  1. These bags are so nifty. I almost have the motivation to make my own, they are so much better then the store bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You're so funny! You sound like I do with my sister - but I still think the bags are adorable! I love the contrast stitching too!! These bags are just all out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a waaaay better sister than me! my sister waited two years for those silly blocks i just finished for her! love the bags too and i LOVE the contrasting stitching! very clever bonniekins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bags!!! the fabrics are just awesome, too! do you have a pattern, or did you make up your own?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO PLZ WOULD YOU DO A TUTE ON THIS BAG? WHAT PATTERN DID YOU USE I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just too cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bags! Love the fabrics :) Is that the keykalou pattern? I love sewing her patterns, I need to get this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!