Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Market

Well, the long anticipated Holly Jolly Christmas Market has come and gone. I literally feel jet-lagged right now. Even after taking a two hour nap with my 3 year old, I am exhausted! But I also feel relieved and happy.

This is what my table looked like on the first night.







I changed it up a bit on the second day to better display my remaining items.






I didn't get a chance to take my camera out very much. Most of these pictures were taken with my phone! Overall, it turned out to be a fun, rewarding and learning experience. I met some of my "online buddies" in person for the first time and made a lot of new friends! Plus, I walked out with a few hundred dollars. Not bad for my first craft fair!

I'm planning on listing all the items that I didn't sell on my Etsy shop sometime tomorrow. I am dedicating the rest of the week to my poor, neglected little house. It looks like Taz paid us a visit- an absolute mess! Looking forward to the storm settling down a bit around here before Thanksgiving and AJ's birthday. Good times ahead of us! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Glad it was a success! Now go rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it turned out good!! I love everything at your table! Glad all your hard work paid off!! :) Wish I lived closer so I could have stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the success. I'm sure it is due to your excellent preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I want to do a craft show but Im nervous.. youll have to tell me more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspire me, since in December I do my first craft show, and I liked seeing how you did the table...looks like you did a great job and sold quite a bit, that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! Congrats!! Your table looked awesome...and your stuff is so great :) I'm glad other people loved it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Bonnie:D I wish I was there!! Your table looked gorgeous with all your cute makings!!! I told you you'd be a success!!!!
    hugs
    eleni

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am so excited for you! i am so happy you did so well and i bet you are so happy it is over right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad we finally got to meet! The Market was so fun. Next time I'll request our tables be closer together. :) Your table looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation. Such a nice inventory you had over there. I brought a wooden phone case for myself from the Christmas market. The case was looking so aesthetic on my phone. It was also durable and as it is made of wood it is eco-friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!