Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crochet Therapy

AJ and I have been sporting colds for the past several days. That's the thing about living in south Texas. Our bodies get so used to the heat that they are totally thrown off track when we get a few cold days. Needless to say, I haven't really been wanting to be confined to my sewing machine but I couldn't just sit here and be idle. I only have one week and a half before the Christmas Market! So I picked up my crochet hooks and got to work.


Fringe Scarf


Ruffle Scarf


Colorblock Scarf


I've said this many times before but crochet is so therapeutic for me. And I love the portability of it. I can relax on the sofa and watch cartoons with my son. I can sit outside on the porch and watch him play. It's just so relaxing.

I will be offering these three styles of scarves at the Market and also through etsy (after the market) for custom orders. Please message me if you're interested. Apparently, it's already freezing in places outside of Texas. I've even heard that there's something called "snow" in many parts of the world. Haha! I hope you all are enjoying the weather, whatever it may be!

Oh and please come "like" my Facebook page if you haven't already. Thank you!

I'll be linking up at these fabulous parties.

16 comments:

  1. so sorry you have been sick friend. those scarves are adorable though!!! i am sooo in love with the red ruffle one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute Bonnie! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhh i LOVE that ruffle scarf!! so beautiful!

    new follower from Soleil Selene :)
    megancamille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from Soleil Selene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bummer to be sick...at least you can be productive in your misery lol. I am a new follower from the grow your blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I'm a new follower from Tag-Along Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a new follower of your blog from Soleil Selene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i understand the south texas sickness :( i hate it! hope you feel better soon! love the scarves! i really love the ruffle scarf.. ill message you about it soon! :)

    ps posting pics from the swap tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, a Texas girl! Loving those scarves. Hope you feel better soon. Found your sweet blog from the blog hop....new follwer and will go like your FB page now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always wanted to learn to crochet. These are so pretty and will come in handy. I am a new follower from Creation Corner. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE them! I so wish i could crochet/knit! Very nice job. I would love for you to link up to my diy fashion linky! It's called DIY Diva Thursdays and we party every TH-M :) Hope to see you!

    Visiting from TT&J

    Kara
    www.mineforthemaking.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great scarves! Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop, Em

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're all so lovely, but I think the ruffle scarf might be my favorite!

    Stopping by from Soleil Solene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for linking up to last week's Tuesday Confessional! You were featured, so stop by and grab a brag button. http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/11/features-from-last-weeks-tuesday.html#comments
    I hope to see you again this week!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful scarves!

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!