Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Few Things

I got a lot done this past week.

Finished up another gathered clutch to match the Picnic Hellen Bag.
I used Anna's tutorial.



The set is going to a good home this Christmas :-)



Completed some more ruffle scarves for a custom order.
It's kinda hard to photograph scarves just laying there...



And I made an iPad case for myself!
I rarely do this.
I love sewing for other people but I hardly ever keep anything for myself.
I just had to have a piece of this fabric!







I used the same Kokka Trefle fabric in pink that I used for my friend's laptop case. But this time I paired it with Michael Miller's Ta Dots in Fuschia. Love! I ordered some more of that print on Black Friday. Can't wait to receive it.

Working on a bunch of projects at once for the next few weeks.
I've got swaps, presents and giveaways to work on.



Today is the last day to enter My Thankful Giveaway! All you have to do is leave a comment and you could win a Ruby fabric bundle!! I'll announce the winner tomorrow. Good luck!

14 comments:

  1. super cute bonnie. i love that ipad cover. i don't think there is such a thing as too much pink, or dots for that matter. did you use amber's tutorial? and that pile of fabric looks so pretty! i wish we could sew together! ;) i will give you a call today or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you find the time to do all your sewing? I've been trying to squeeze mine in at night, since I'm working more now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little clutch. I'll have to check out the tutorial. Can't wait to see what else you whip up with all of that lovely fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the clutch Bonnie! Love that stack of fabrics at the bottom too- can't wait to see what you do with it.
    And those scarves! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO talented! If you feel that we would be a good fit for you, we would love to showcase you and your great products on our blog :) Found you thru MM's blog hop and so glad I did!! Looking forward to following your adventures! :))


    Kristine
    J&M's Eye Candy Blog
    J&M's Eye Candy on Facebook
    J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am a new follower from the blog hop! These are awesome!! So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are cute! I wish I was good at sewing!

    I've found you through the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That clutch for the Helen bag looks so cute! I LOVE your iPad case! The lining fabric is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie! New follower stopping by from the blog hop! Thanks for joining us :) Absolutely LOVE your creations...you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute cute! So talented! I am a new follower from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower from the blog hop! I love the iPad cover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey i have been looking for the pattern for your Hellen/Katie bag is there such a thing? Please email me at Cariannbarge@gmail.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!