Thursday, November 10, 2011

Yesterday

Well technically, since it's after midnight here, this took place two days ago. As I mentioned before, my hubby has been home all week on his days off. I've mostly been crossing things off my many lists and making even more lists but on Tuesday we both dropped everything and dedicated the entire day to AJ.

We started off by letting him choose lunch. He chose tacos so we took him to our favorite taco place, which conveniently has an outdoor playground. We enjoyed our food outside in the cool weather while AJ took over the play area. After that, we headed to the movies to watch "Puss in Boots" (which is adorable, by the way). AJ loved it! Our last stop was his favorite place in the whole world.


I just love that big goofy "fake" smile he gives when he's so excited! We let him choose whatever he wanted and did he take.his.time. He started off with Zeus (the big robot from Real Steel), which is what he'd been asking for all week to complete his collection. But after going through every aisle with Zeus in his tiny hands, he traded him in for some John Deere tractors at the very last minute. Oh well, Zeus is back on the wish list.

I love days like these when my little prince feels like a king! It's my favorite!! But we did manage to fit in some mommy time on the way home...


So it's been back to work ever since. I've been working on a mock table set up and I think I pretty much have everything ready. Here's a little sneak peek!


Two more days!! I can't wait to show you guys everything and let you know how it goes. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!