Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Swap Sent

Lizette and Mabel recieved my Easter Swap package yesterday so now I can show you what I sent them! I had so much fun making these little pouches for two girls (momma and daughter). I have a little boy so I really enjoyed digging into all my pinks and little girl prints that I wish I could work more with. Who am I kidding? I use pink all the time! haha


Lizette's favorite color is pink, which makes us soul mates. I made an adorable log cabin block using all kinds of pink fabrics around a cute little forrest animal scene. Then I turned it into a ten inch zipper bag (my favorite size of bags- perfect to use for anything) and filled it with goodies like notecards, pink paper clips, Easter stickers, mini Sharpies, hand sanitizer, and a gorgeous spring necklace from JessicaNDesigns.






For Mabel, I pulled out one of my favorite prints of these sweet little owls and made one of Jeni's drawstring bags. I used some pink chevron twill ribbon from Amy's shop for the pull strings. I knew Mabel loved LaLaLoopsy so I was thrilled to find a little Easter edition that was the perfect size for the bag. I also added lots of candy and some Lip Smackers.






I really hope Lizette and Mabel enjoyed receiving their goodie bags. And a huge thank you to everyone else who participated in the Easter Swap!! I hope you all had fun including your little munchkins this time around. More swaps to come! Have a wonderful Easter!!

ETA: Read more about our swap on Lizette's blog.
I love seeing the pictures of Mabel opening her package. I'm kicking myself now for not taking any of AJ! Lol Oh well, now I know for next time!

9 comments:

  1. Oh goodness- so cute! I love the little owl bag perfect to use as a purse for a little one! And that zip pouch is ADORABLE, love the fabric choices!

    -kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! What a great swap gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i bet they are so happy with their package! super cute stuff. i love that drawstring bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make and put together the cutest goodies! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! So pretty...I totally forgot to take photos of what I sent for the swap. Rats!
    I always love your fabric choices, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my sweet package yesterday! Thanks, Lesley, for all the goodies. And thank you, Bonnie, for once again organizing a fabulous swap! I'm looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey love, come claim your prize!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!