Monday, February 18, 2013

Spiders


This month, I participated in Ros's Sweet Pouch Swap over at her blog. My swap partner lives in Australia and said that she wanted something with a pink/black/white combo. I pulled out my scraps and made these adorable star blocks.


I can't get enough of the scrappy look lately. I've been using it a lot with my projects lately. I love the combination of scrappy patchwork and straight line quilting.






I hope she enjoys this little pouch along with all the Mexican candy I sent her. I'll be back later this week for the Love Day Swap features!

7 comments:

  1. I know she will love it :) I've never tried any star blocks, I definitely want to give them a try soon - I need to wait for the right project to pop up!

    Thanks so much for being part of the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely! Those start blocks must have been made with such tiny pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The colour-combo is very striking! Your partner is going to love it, I'm sure!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it so much. Sooo pretty. Oh maaan. I really love all your bags/pouches. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pouch. You have such an eye for putting fabrics together it's so fun seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I love the star blocks, any chance of you giving us some cutting sizes? I would love to have a go at making something similar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!